Fighter Base’s goal in the operation of the game is to create a friendly and enjoyable online gaming experience for as many users as possible. Fighter Base has established the following rules for users to achieve this goal. These rules apply to both the online game and all Fighter Base sites and means of communication. Note: A subscription provides access to the Fighter Base game servers but does not guarantee access to the Fighter Base related communications features and channels. Fighter Base reserves the right to disable posting and other communication privileges at any time for any or all users at its own discretion.
ESRB RATED “T” for TEEN
Content is generally suitable for ages 13 and up. May contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling and/or INFREQUENT use of strong language.
1. You shall not harass or threaten other players or otherwise make the game environment unfriendly for others.
2. You shall not transmit or enable the transmission of content that is abusive, racially or culturally discriminating, sexually explicit, profane, vulgar, offensive or defamatory.
3. You shall not disclose the personal information of other players against their will.
4. You shall not collect or store the personal information of other players.
5. You shall not behave in an unsportsman like manner. This includes, but is not limited to, intentionally exiting the game to avoid being shot down and restricting other players’ ability to play the game by parking a plane on or near an enemy airfield.
6. You shall not send communications to the Fighter Base newsgroups and chat forums in such a way as to disrupt the flow of discussion and reduce the enjoyment of other players (e.g. flooding, cross-posting, use of ALL CAPS, etc.).
7. You shall not misrepresent or impersonate other players, people, or groups, including squads.
8. You shall not attempt to obtain the password of another user (Fighter Base employees will never personally ask for your password online and you should, therefore, never disclose your password to another player).
9. You shall not perform or facilitate any illegal or malicious actions (such as transmitting messages containing viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment).
10. You shall not use any part of Fighter Base for commercial or promotional purposes (i.e. don’t advertise).
11. You shall not interfere with Sysops (players with @FB on their pilot names) while they are performing their duties. This includes intentional harassment, disrespect, or any other interruption that will disrupt and inflame a situation and detract from the enjoyment of the game for others.
12. You SHALL have FUN!
FFA: Free for All
No teaming in FFA ( don’t work together to kill others, don’t avoid killing ‘mates’ on purpose)
No suicide (escaping) on purpose to avoid being killed
NAW: Nations at War
Do not shoot members of your own nation in team arenas
Keep sides balanced where possible